This pressure sprayer is a high quality disinfection sprayer, effective for the safe use of liquid bleach diluted at 2 to 5%.
Bleach is a strong and effective disinfectant, its active ingredient, sodium hypochlorite, is effective in killing viruses.
This sprayer features EPDM seals.
Standard nitrile seals are not resistant to bleach.
EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) seals are resistant to bleach and have been used to ensure this sprayer will continue to spray safely. These seals are applied throughout the product including within the nozzle, trigger and pressure relief valve.
• Sprayer type: Pressure
• Capacity: 5L
• Flat fan nozzle for large treatment areas and high chemical resistance
• 30cm fibreglass lance
• 3 bar pressure valve
• Large tank opening, for easy filling, emptying and mixing
• Ergonomic trigger handle with integrated filter
• Translucent, graduated bottle for accurate chemical mixing and dosing
• Adjustable nozzle
• Onboard storage Precautions:
• Use in a well ventilated area
• These sprayers are for efficient disinfection operations, do not use for gardening after use • The wearing of personal protective equipment (glasses, gloves etc.) is highly recommended when handling the sprayer and bleach.