A replacement 14" Incoloy 3kW Immersion Heater complete with combined (operating & safety cut-out) plug-in thermostat, designed for domestic unvented water cylinders such as: Range, Albion, Copperform, Aquastel, Stelflow, Gledhill, Allbrite, Dimplex, Kingspan etc, can be used in all standard domestic water areas including normal use in hard water areas susceptible to limescale.
Features and benefits:
- Easy fitting for replacement.
- Common to many unvented cylinders.
- Removable ‘Pocket’ Thermostat to avoid drain down.
- Loading: 3kW.
- Voltage: 240V.
- Secondary protection: Yes.
- Sheath material: Incoloy Euraloy
- Immersed length: 14".
- Head thread size: 1 3/4" (1.75") BSP.
- Element: Ø8mm.
- Thermostat type: Dual Safety BEAB thermostat to EN60730-1 : 2000
- Thermostat length: 11".
- Conforms to EN 60335-2-73.
Please note: Product images are for illustrative purposes ONLY.